Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tell me...fair or not?

Kaitlyn and cousin Jon (her first steps on the beach---May 2005)


Well, I'm on the phone with KK (aka Katie), and she's just a fussin' about how sorry a blogger I am. I told her I would probably stink at this because I'm so busy, but does she listen? Ever? I think we all know the answer to that. :) Seriously, I love my sis, dispite her many flaws. :)

Ok, ya'll tell me...is this fair or not...? Mom, Kaitlyn and I are leaving tomorrow for Orange Beach. Guess why? So my other sister, Kim can go on a cruise with her husband Zack...we're going to babysit the children! Somehow that just doesn't seem right. Her baby is 16 months old and she's going on a cruise, complete with free babysitting...my baby is 4 years old, and I can count on 2 fingers how many dates I've been on in 4 years! Somethin' just ain't right about this picture...how'd I get suckered into this?

Anyway, I may be outta pocket until we get back (around the 4th of July), so don't flip out if you don't hear from me for a while (Katie). I'll try to post while I'm down there, but I ain't promisin' nothin'.

Pray for us!

1 comment:

Katie said...

So, you thought I couldn't read what you were writing while on the phone with you huh?!? Gotta lot to learn big sis! :) good job with the pics!!